‘With all the challenges this country faces right now, nobody can tell you “no, you’re too young to understand” or “this is how it’s always been done.” Because with so much uncertainty, with everything suddenly up for grabs, this is your generation’s world to shape.‘
Barack Obama – Class of 2020 Commencement Speech
What Is a Young American Veteran?
Class of 2020 – 20xx member of American heritage & ancestry.
A stable community of individuals formed on the basis of a common theme, language, territory, history, ethnicity, ancestry, or psychological make-up manifested in a common culture.
Click to visit & join our other networks
The Black American Veteran
The American Veteran
Members of other ethnic groups who don’t embrace or identify as being young, ‘black’, or of associated ethnic descent, are welcome to visit our parent niche marketing website, The American Veteran, which offers a similar set of hosting & support options for both businesses & individuals of non-ethnic descent seeking to launch & amplify online marketing projects.
What is Y.A.V. Nation?
An online marketing strategy focusing on the behavioral, geographical, & demographical subsets of a unique target audience, which in this case are Young Americans, for the purpose of generating lead-based initiatives centered around brand creation, product development, amplification, and support.
Be The Change!
The purpose of this platform is simple: help Young Americans develop & promote ideas which aids in or contributes to their own personal growth.
To aid in the development of online resources which contribute to the creation of wealth & prosperity for Young Americans.
Become a leading resource in the discovery, development, marketing, and amplification of ideas, brands, & businesses created by Young Americans.
- Become a leading repository for positive inclusive discussions related to the self-marketing efforts of Young Americans centered around:
- Starting new businesses.
- Generating online wealth.
- Building new brands.
- Developing community empowerment initiatives.
- The creation of policy and documentation of any efforts or contributions which forwards the continued growth of Young Americans.
- The continued development and integration of tools & resources which contribute greatly to the continued development & scaling of ideas & visions of Young Americans.
- Partnering with like-minded individuals & organizations who’s efforts, missions, & visions align with those of the Y.A.V. Nation platform.
Features of the Y.A.V. Nation marketing platform include:
- Content Creation – author & editor rights assigned to members allowing for the creation of news posts.
- Social Sharing – automatic posting & distributing of news posts across Y.A.V. Nation social media profiles.
- Community Forums – forum topic creation capability to help extend marketing efforts via topic-based discussions.
- Advertising – ad space purchase options for brand & business owners seeking to generate leads through ad sales within the exclusive community.
- Ecommerce – custom print on demand apparel & accessories specifically designed to target Young American Veterans.
Y.A.V. NATION is Niche Marketing
(The Black American Veteran is the Target Audience!)
What is Y.A.V. Nation Niche Marketing?
The use of the Y.A.V. Nation platform as a tool to help individual marketers & business owners target & amplify their advertising strategies based on characteristics specific to an exclusive market, group, or demographic of potential customers most likely to be accepting of their offerings. These characteristics can include, but isn’t limited to:
The benefit to this approach, especially for new brands & young business owners, is that it gives them an opportunity to differentiate themselves, and their brands, from their well-established competitors by allowing them to appear as authorities in their chosen niches which builds trust & establishes long-standing connections with their audiences.
How Does Y.A.V. NATION Work?
The motivation for the creation of The Young American Veteran (Y.A.V.) is based on this one initiative: young Americans (veterans) helping young Americans (veterans). The platform combines a variety of marketing strategies & support services aimed at helping young American members identify & resolve challenges while encouraging them to create newfound efforts centered around their own personal growth. This initiative is centered around the following objectives:
- Community – Community features allow & encourage engagement amongst members based on affiliation or needs stemming from mentoring or service marketing.
- Engagement – Engagement is about having a place to go where you can find people you can relate to and who’s open to helping you navigate through challenges.
- Mentoring – Members interested in mentoring or coaching can establish themselves as authority figures within the community through their works which can be presented in the form of events, wiki articles, video posts, and through the use of live chat.
- Brand Development – Members with ideas to build a new brand can use the premium services provided which allow the creation of projects. In addition, members are able to reach other members for assistance as needed.
- Marketing – Individual brand & business owners have access to premium services that allow them to market their services to other members in a variety of ways throughout the platform.